Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Gretsch Model 7264 solidbody from 1979

/

guitarz.blogspot.com:

I can find out almost nothing about this 1979 Gretsch Model 7264 solidbody resplendent in transparent red finish. It has a bolt-on neck, and the eBay seller tells us that the build date is Jan 5, 1979.

It does look remarkably similar to the Gretsch TK-300 that we looked at in 2008; in fact from the photos alone I can't detect any differences. I'm wondering perhaps if I'd somehow come up with the wrong designation for that one. Are there any Gretsch enthusiasts out there who can enlighten us further?

Anyway, it's a beautiful guitar, and is currently listed on eBay with a starting price of $999 with no bids as I write this and only a day and a half to go before the auction finishes.

G L Wilson

© 2011, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment