Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

N.I.C.E. Telecaster with P90s

/


I'm a recent convert but I like more and more the good old Telecaster, not as a object of cult though, but as a the most basic guitar that calls for endless modifications, upgrades and experiments - as long as it respects its simplicity. I enjoy this version by Swiss luthier N.I.C.E. Guitars - called the Twangster - with its two chrome P90s and the middle chrome single coil - an interesting combination for the sound, on the top of its elegance. 

The shape of the pickguard is a nice variation on the original one with its curves and dynamic lines, and the art deco top of the switch adds a touch of chic that makes this guitar quite a looker. I'd be curious to hear the music its sounds might inspire!

www.niceguitars.ch

Bertram

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment