Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

When is a guitar not a guitar?

/

guitarz.blogspot.com:



When it's a Vi-tar, I hear you say. We've had lots of violin (or viola) shaped guitars and basses on Guitarz over the years but, as far as I know, never a guitar shaped violin. Today that has changed. While delving a little deeper into Mark Dalzell's Flickr stream I came across an instrument from his collection that really caught my eye. I was going to save this to post later but reader, Martin Niggeman kind of let the cat out of the bag. Which is no bad thing as I was itching to do this one. Mark Dalzell has created a vi-tar site especially dedicated to this instrument and one of it's most famous players. Do yourself a favour and get over there.

David in Barcelona
Photo© Mark Dalzell

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment