Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Teisco / Kay semi-hollowbody

/

guitarz.blogspot.com:

Wil McGrath writes:
I've been enjoying the blog for a while, and I've finally found something to contribute! My girlfriend picked this up from a local store that deals with goofy vintage guitars a while ago, and we've been unable to find any information out about it. It's obviously a Kay-badged Teisco, and while I've seen similar hollowbodies with sliders instead of pots (you featured a Harmony a while back, ferinstance), I haven't been able to find another guitar exactly like it. At this point it doesn't really matter what it is, I just figured I'd share (and if anyone asks, it isn't for sale)!
Thanks for that! I hadn't actually realised that Teisco built guitars for Kay, but it doesn't surprise me at all.

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment