Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Electric 12ers #2: Ovation Hurricane semi-hollowbody electric XII

/

guitarz.blogspot.com:

Jaimie writes:
Despite once owning a 1984 Ovation Collector Series guitar, Ovations now generally scare me a bit. Their electric guitars scare me more. But this one looks fairly normal, other than being a 12 string...
Ah, Jaimie don't say that. One of my biggest regrets is that I lost out in an auction for an Ovation Deacon 12-string by a measely couple of pounds.

The guitar pictured is an Ovation Hurricane XII which pre-dates the better known solidbodies such as the Breadwinner and Deacon. I believe it is quite a find amongst Ovation collectors.

G L Wilson

Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 9th year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment