Posts RSS RSS

Welcome to our site

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Guyatone LG-60B - 1960s Japanese singlecut set-neck guitar

/

guitarz.blogspot.com:

You'll have to forgive me, I seem to be on some vintage Japanese guitar kick lately. This gorgeous Guyatone LG-60B would seem to be a Japanese amalgam of various Airline and Supro guitars. In my eyes it is just as desirable. Some nice touches include the "Sharp to Soft" pickup selector switch, the bakelite volume and tone controls and those huge Guya pickups which I suspect, despite their size, are actually single coils.

It's quite a beauty, but I couldn't really say that the $1,390 Buy It Now price on eBay is deserved.

G L Wilson

© 2011, Guitarz - The Original Guitar Blog - now in its 10th year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment